· Two day minimum is required for special weekends such as TAMU football weekends, Parent’s weekend, Graduation, and local events in town such as Bush Library events. No minimum stay is required on Sunday through Thursday.
· Smoking is not allowed within the home, but is allowed on outside porches.
· Children are welcome under parent supervision and may not be left unsupervised.
· Pets are not allowed without prior approval from the Innkeeper.
· We honor State of Texas and U.S. Government rate, midweek only. Please provide proper verification to secure these rates.
· Discounts are available for extended stays of more than 5 days.
· Rates are based on double occupancy. For each additional person in the room there is an additional charge of $20 per person per night above age 3.
· Check in time is 4 p.m. through 7 p.m. and check out time is 12 noon. (Any exceptions must have prior approval of the Innkeeper.)
One night’s room deposit plus tax required and will be charged to your credit card to reserve your room. During special events such as football games, Parent’s weekend, December and May graduations and holidays a two night room deposit plus tax will be required and will be charged to your credit card to reserve your room. During special events, there is a 14 day cancellation policy prior to your arrival date. Other than special events, there is a 7 day cancellation requirement prior to your arrival date. Your credit card will be charged the full amount for not meeting these requirements.
· Reservations can be made by phone or online booking.